Pure Born’s bamboo nappies are carefully formulated to protect the environment and children’s sensitive skin.
We have replaced much of the plastic materials (that you find in standard nappies) with sustainable materials that are not only kinder to your baby’s skin but also helps to protect your child’s world of tomorrow. Pure Born’s products and ingredients promise to not harm the environment.
More specifically, we use organic bamboo. Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, these properties help to protect baby’s sensitive skin against rashes, germs and infections.
Pure Born ensures that our products are safe. Pure Born’s bamboo nappies are free from Allergens. We are free from Animal Cruelty and we ensure that no trees are harmed in the making of our products.
Bamboo is hypoallergenic, minimising allergic reactions on sensitive skin. It has
antibacterial properties which prevents germs and infections on baby’s sensitive skin. Bamboo is a sustainable, fast growing grass. Bamboo self generates and requires no pesticides. It is naturally biodegradable and can disintegrate completely in soil
Bamboo protects skin against inflammation and rashes. It absorbs moisture and keeps the body dry, cool and comfortable
- ULTRA SOFT – We use soft materials in the inner and outer layer of the nappy which feels smooth against baby’s delicate skin.
- HYPOALLERGENIC – We use bamboo as it is naturally hypoallergenic. Bamboo aids in protecting baby’s sensitive skin against irritations.
- Antibacterial – The bamboo used in our nappies provides protection against germs and infections
- ULTRA ABSORBENT CORE- Our bamboo core offers maximum absorption to keep your baby’s bottom dry enabling less nappy changes and more quality time together.
- COMFORT AND FLEXIBILITY – Pure Born nappies are flexible and snug fitting, allowing free movement, maximum comfortability and optimal performance. Our nappies maintain your child’s comfort during fun-filled days and sleepy nights.